Singeo is looking for a self-motivated and creative social media marketing professional to help grow our brand and promote original content across multiple platforms.
If you have a marketing-driven mind, exceptional short-form writing skills and are ready to unleash your creativity and sense of humour…This role is for you.
As Singeo’s Social Media (SM) Manager, you’ll execute our SM strategy and perform day-to-day SM activity for all our social channels. Including, but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Smule and YouTube.
You will play a critical role in growing our audience, engaging with them, and representing the true voice of Singeo to the masses.
Specifically, as the Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for helping to drive the expansion of our brand in the digital environment, further extending our voice, positioning and presence on social media platforms while promoting and driving traffic to our web content and properties as well as online events.
Working closely with the Brand Marketing Manager, Brand Ambassador, and Publishing teams, you’ll play a big role in executing a comprehensive marketing strategy and help thousands of students find the singing voice they have always wanted.
And finally...We want YOU to bring your unique self to work and play. At any stage in our hiring process, please let us know if you require any accommodations. We will do our best to provide reasonable accommodation.
What’s in it for you:
- Career Development. You’re joining a growing team. The opportunities in this role are limited only by your imagination.
- Benefits. Physical & mental health benefits, prescriptions, dental, and vision benefits - we care about our employees and we want to make sure YOU have the benefits you need to stay healthy and well.
- Paid time off. We understand and value the importance of rest and recovery and that includes time away from work! (Plus, you’ll get your birthday off 🥳.)
- On-site gym. We have a miniature “iron paradise” you’re welcome (encouraged, even) to use at your leisure.
- Onsite SNACKS. Including beer (yes, beer), kombucha, Cliff bars, and a delicious assortment of cheeses.
Manage, coordinate and schedule all communication with Singeo’s audience across all social platforms. As well as collaborate in developing and executing a brand awareness marketing strategy.
- Proficient in the English language, both written and verbal.
- Ability to exhibit the Company's Core Competencies, which include our three core values: Empathy, Passion, and Grit, as defined on our company website.
- Working understanding of content marketing
- Strong copywriting skills
- Highly organized, with an ability to manage and prioritize multiple workflows in a fast-moving and ever-changing environment.
- Proficient at strategic thinking and scheduling.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrable experience writing for, managing, and posting to social media channels such as YouTube, Instagram, TikTok and Facebook, resulting in increased interaction, followers and ultimately in improved lead generation volume, lead quality, and brand awareness
- Strong familiarity with content promotion practices such as SEO, SMO, and PPC.
- Extensive knowledge of current internet trends, events, news, memes, etc.
- Passion for singing or willingness to learn!
- Social Media Posting Frequency:
- Facebook: 5-6 Posts a week
- Instagram: 5-6 Posts a week
- Instagram Stories: 2- 4 a day
- Tiktok: 1 Post a day
- Smule: 1 Post a day
- YouTube Shorts: 3 a week
- Singeo Blog: 1-2 post a week + 1 pillar post a month
- Managing weekly YouTube Release
- Following newly established YouTube best practices
- YouTube Thumbnail A/B Testing
- Management of inbox, comments and engagement on all platforms
- Social Media KPI & Analytics Tracking
- Periodical clipping of youtube videos for multi-platform use.
- Coordinating and scheduling time to film TikToks and Instagram Stories
- (Minor) Video editing for social media purposes
- Monitor SM-focused lead gens such as giveaways and Bootcamps.
- Responding to comments and inquiries received through FB ads
- Requesting social media graphics and maintaining a post library in advance
- Coordinating with the Brand Marketing Manager for consistency in messaging and engagement efforts.
- Optimizing older blog posts with in-content ads and newsletter opt-ins.
- Manage and evolve the social media strategy for Singeo across YouTube, TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, and more.
- Manage the social media content calendar to drive traffic, new customers, and engagement.
- Create and schedule content for organic social media platforms, including copy, photos, videos, etc.
- Coordinate with the marketing lead, brand ambassadors and coaches to develop, film, and launch content based on the brand schedule.
- Tracking and reporting social media KPIs to review engagement, growth, traffic, conversions, etc.
- Stay up-to-date on social media trends to develop social media strategy recommendations.
- Reports to the Brand Marketing Manager
- $45,000-$55,000, annually
Musora Media Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. We believe that diversity, equity, and inclusion are a necessity and that all humans have strengths, skills, and abilities that are unique and valuable. We do not permit discrimination or harassment of any kind. This includes all employment practices within Musora Media because we hire based on qualifications and business needs. We truly care about ensuring a transparent culture, where everyone feels welcome, heard, and appreciated.
About Musora Media
At Musora Media, we make it easier to play the songs you love by combining great teachers, organized lessons, and practical technology with student-centred communities.
Jared Falk founded his first online lesson community in 2003 and has been steadily growing online education communities since then. Over time Musora Media has become a multi-faceted business that includes online media properties, digital and physical products, and an online education platform with over 180,000 students.
While we love all instruments, we currently have communities for drums, piano, guitar and voice within our online membership.
Underpinning all of our efforts are two simple goals:
- Create more musicians
- Keep them playing longer
As a member of our team, you will be responsible for helping us create new musicians and developing a culture of continuous learning and self-improvement.
All offers are contingent upon the successful completion of background checks and/or employment verification results.