Job Posted to WIMC
Canada's Walk of Fame - Administrative Associate
Application Deadline: 15 August 2023
About Canada’s Walk of Fame
Canada’s Walk of Fame is a national not-for-profit organization that inspires all Canadians by proudly shining a light on extraordinary Canadian achievers and their successes. We engage ambitious young Canadians with opportunities to realize their potential for success and to make a positive difference in their community, across the country, and around the world. We recognize the significant impact of Canadian accomplishments and provide the foremost national platform to celebrate Canadian achievement.
- Provide high-level administrative support to the CEO and Director, Operations, in a confidential and professional manner
- Coordinate and prepare materials for meetings, including agendas, presentations, and other relevant documents
- Attending meetings and taking notes to prioritize follow ups
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare reports for the CEO
- Manage and maintain confidential and sensitive information and documents, exercising discretion and maintaining a high level of professionalism
- Assist in scheduling meetings, managing calendars, and coordinating travel arrangements for Canada’s Walk of Fame.
- Maintenance and creation of contact databases for Canada’s Walk of Fame.
- Provide administrative duties as assigned by the CEO and Director, Operations, including Board meeting coordination, to ensure smooth operations and support the achievement of organizational goals.
Capability Requirements – education, skills & experience
● Post-secondary degree or diploma in business or administration
● A minimum of 5 years of experience working in administrative capacities, ideally supporting one or several senior executives
● Strong ability to work with the Microsoft suite of products
● Highly detail-oriented
● Has a demonstrated ability to organize a high volume of tasks in a fast-paced environment
● Professional demeanour both in dealing with internal teams and external parties
Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
Canada’s Walk of Fame is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their citizenship, race, place of origin, ethnic origin, colour, ancestry, disability, age, creed, sex/pregnancy, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or any other protected ground under Human Rights.
If you require any accommodation during the application or interview process, please let us know and we will be happy to assist you.