2022 Entrepreneur Accelerator
Supported by FACTOR, City of Toronto, Canada Council and Creative BC.
Women in Music is launching the third annual Entrepreneur Accelerator program, focused on supporting the next wave of female and gender diverse Canadian music industry leaders. After our successful first, Ontario based year, and a second year extended to National, we are excited to take the program to a new level yet again. Responding to feedback from graduates of the program in 2021, we will be growing the program to have more mentorship opportunities with program presenters and leaders in the field of music entrepreneurship.
Sessions included in the overall program include the following, all from a female and gender diverse entrepreneur lens:
· Fundamentals of Entrepreneurship
· Business Strategy for Music Entrepreneurs
· Leadership: Psychology and Breaking Down Barriers
· Business Model Canvas and Goal Setting
· Data Analytics for Music Business
· Strategic Marketing and Branding
· Financial literacy
· Intellectual Property, Royalties, & Revenue Paths